Notes from a small island
A weblog by Jonathan Ali


Thursday, January 23, 2003  

Speaking of weddings, I have good news: no, I'm not about to realise the bliss of conjugal relations, but a couple of friends, Tiphanie Yanique Galiber Gundel and Naila Maharaj, soon will. Both are getting married (not to each other) this year. Tiphanie is getting hitched in March, in her native US Virgin Islands to Patrick, who is from Ghana; Naila in August to Ricardo, from the US.

My congratulations to both couples and wishes for every conceivable happiness. Tiph, sorry I won't be able to make it - have a Cruzan and coke on me!





posted by Jonathan | 10:32 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

save boissiere house
archives
links
Bina Shah
Nicholas Laughlin
Caribbean Free Radio
Antilles
StudioFilmClub
Global Voices
Jessie Girl
Club Soda and Salt
Caribbean Cricket
Seldo
Titilayo
Jai Arjun Singh
email me