Notes from a small island
A weblog by Jonathan Ali


Wednesday, September 03, 2003  

Tragedy. My PC is not working, a power surge the reason. (I don't have a surge protector. I know. I know.) The machine's going tomorrow to be looked at, then we'll know the extent of the damage. (Hopefully the hard drive is okay. Hopefully. If it isn't... well, if there aren't any more notes from a small island, you'd know the reason why.)

So no blogging from home for a couple of days at least, which means I may have to post my answers to Ryan's five questions--which I've put off about a week now--from work, something I hadn't planned to do. Perhaps later.

posted by Jonathan | 9:13 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

save boissiere house
archives
links
Bina Shah
Nicholas Laughlin
Caribbean Free Radio
Antilles
StudioFilmClub
Global Voices
Jessie Girl
Club Soda and Salt
Caribbean Cricket
Seldo
Titilayo
Jai Arjun Singh
email me