Notes from a small island
A weblog by Jonathan Ali


Sunday, March 07, 2004  

Won't you let me walk you home from school
Won't you come and meet me at the pool
Maybe Friday I can
Get tickets for the dance
And I'll take you

Won't you tell your dad to get off my back
Tell him what we said about "Paint it Black"
Rock and roll is here to stay
Just come inside, it's OK
And I'll shake you

Won't you tell me what you're thinking of
Could you be an outlaw for my love
If it's so then let me know
If it's no, then I will go
I won't make you

--"Thirteen" by Big Star

posted by Jonathan | 9:35 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

save boissiere house
archives
links
Bina Shah
Nicholas Laughlin
Caribbean Free Radio
Antilles
StudioFilmClub
Global Voices
Jessie Girl
Club Soda and Salt
Caribbean Cricket
Seldo
Titilayo
Jai Arjun Singh
email me