Notes from a small island
A weblog by Jonathan Ali


Tuesday, May 25, 2004  

My career was going from strength to strength, and I started dating Dwight Yorke. He was a real pig. He didn't fancy me when my legs were heavily bruised from liposuction. Then I found out I was pregnant and he didn't want to know. So I went off to do a Playboy shoot.

-- From the UK Guardian's digested read of Being Jordan, the "autobiography" of British glamour model, and Trinidad and Tobago footballer Dwight Yorke's baby-mother, Katie Price.

(And the digested read... digested: "The only time you'll feel sorry for Dwight Yorke.")

posted by Jonathan | 5:19 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

save boissiere house
archives
links
Bina Shah
Nicholas Laughlin
Caribbean Free Radio
Antilles
StudioFilmClub
Global Voices
Jessie Girl
Club Soda and Salt
Caribbean Cricket
Seldo
Titilayo
Jai Arjun Singh
email me