Notes from a small island
A weblog by Jonathan Ali


Monday, March 20, 2006  

To quote the immortal Morrissey, "I've seen this happen in other people's lives, and now it's happening in mine." I've been tagged. (Thanks, Georgia.) Right, here we go.

Four jobs I’ve had:
Legal intern
Literacy tutor
Research assistant
Bookseller (For all of a day)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (The funniest film I've ever seen)
Big Night (The tastiest film I've ever seen)
Coming to America
Cinema Paradiso

Four places I have lived:
Trinidad
England
Um, that's it.

Four television shows I love to watch:
The Daily Show
Dateline London
Austin City Limits
The Simpsons

Four places I have been on vacation:
France
Guyana
The Netherlands
Scotland

Four of my favorite dishes:
Pumpkin soup
Mushrooms sauteed in butter
Rack of lamb
Crème brulée

Four websites I visit daily:
UK Guardian
Pitchfork
Global Voices
New York Times


Four places I would rather be right now:
A pub in London with Guinness on tap
My sister's in New Haven, Conn
A Rufus Wainwright concert
Mayaro beach, with her

Four bloggers I am tagging (Let's see who reads my blog...):
Titilayo
Bina
Guyana Gyal
Ed

posted by Jonathan | 10:31 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

save boissiere house
archives
links
Bina Shah
Nicholas Laughlin
Caribbean Free Radio
Antilles
StudioFilmClub
Global Voices
Jessie Girl
Club Soda and Salt
Caribbean Cricket
Seldo
Titilayo
Jai Arjun Singh
email me